Loading...

Take a look around...

Sharing is caring

Roleplay Scene - Chele gets sick - Alpha Moon

advertisement
Alpha Moon
Admin: Zel Colton
Created: Oct 23 '14
Zel Colton
Zel Colton Jun 14 '15

[2015/06/09 12:04]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  bends his knees to a crouch... carefully taking hold of her lower leg to take a closer look
[2015/06/09 12:04]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): I was trying to exercise earlier but I kept losing feeling in certain areas of my feet. My calves kept cramping too.
[2015/06/09 12:05]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): looks at her and frowns....it was exactly how his hand an arm felt after touching the powdered wolfsbane. Carefully he touches her toes one by one 'can you feel this?'
[2015/06/09 12:06]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): watches closely, she looks on concerned
[2015/06/09 12:06]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): looks at Jenna and Aza... nodding towards the infirmary and mouths 'get the door'
[2015/06/09 12:06]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): nods will do, and dashes ahead
[2015/06/09 12:06]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): i can... but it's hard to describe the feelin
[2015/06/09 12:07]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): nods 'ok' leans closer... sliding his arm under her legs 'put your arms around my neck my girl... i'm gonna carry you'
[2015/06/09 12:08]  JennaGreentree Resident: waits near the doorway, keeping the door ajar with her foot rested in the entranceway, one hand pressed to the wood, watching down the pathway for Zel and Chele to approach
[2015/06/09 12:08]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): just go easy...
[2015/06/09 12:08]  Azaezel Resident:  looks to Jenna, "you mentioned she stepped in wine, eh?" Frowns slightly..
[2015/06/09 12:08]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):carefully lifts her...making sure she is comfortable 'I will... don't worry'
[2015/06/09 12:09]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): takes a slow gently walk across the courtyard... heading up the path to the infirmary
[2015/06/09 12:09]  JennaGreentree Resident: 'oh they both did...but i dont think its that...Chele also stepped in something else...near the Moonshine fridge in the den'
[2015/06/09 12:10]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): looks worried..
[2015/06/09 12:10]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): /me follows them behind the room divider, ready to help in any way she can
[2015/06/09 12:11]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): looks at Zel before she scoots onto the exam table
[2015/06/09 12:11]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): walks slowly in through the door... carrying Chele to the exam table. Bending to lower her  'lay down'
[2015/06/09 12:13]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): tried to recall what was done when this happened before...knowing Arye, Aura and BD werent around, she couldnt help but be worried
[2015/06/09 12:13]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): forms a ring around her right ankle with his hand... tilting her foot up so Jenna & Aza can see. Talking in a low tone 'I have no idea what we are dealing with here'
[2015/06/09 12:13]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  looks around 'one of you look for the blood pressure monitor'
[2015/06/09 12:14]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  studies Chele's foot closely, she shakes her head a little side to side...she wasnt sure either
[2015/06/09 12:14]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): looks around for the monitor...
[2015/06/09 12:14]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):  see's the monition on the table and hurriedly hands it to Zel.
[2015/06/09 12:14]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): monitor*
[2015/06/09 12:15]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): steps closer to the table.... slipping his hand under her arm to lift it 'babe... I need to put this cuff around your arm and take your blood pressure.. try to stay as still as you can for me?'
[2015/06/09 12:15]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): paces anxiously.. "I.. I'm really not good with this type of stuff.. I'll stay and help where I can though."
[2015/06/09 12:17]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): slips her arm into the cuff... moving it to her upper arm... securing it with the velcro 'ok... im gonna pump this up and its gonna get tight.... it won't take long' gives her a reassuring look and starts to pump the cuff up
[2015/06/09 12:18]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): oh Luna it hurts
[2015/06/09 12:19]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  grabs the stethoscope form nearby and listens.....eyes focussed on one spot before slowly deflating the cuff 'its a little low babe... how much fluid have you had today?'
[2015/06/09 12:19]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): watches on, her jaw was clenched as she tried to remember the names of those strange sounding drugs that were used...she had no head for that kind of medical knowledge and it frustrated her
[2015/06/09 12:20]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): takes his phone out his pocket 'im gonna try and phone BD'
[2015/06/09 12:20]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): a lot... but it doesn't seem like it's enough
[2015/06/09 12:22]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  scrolls through the numbers and dials...listening 'BD.... yeah.... its Zel. We have a problem.... I need you to get home ... right now please. yeah......mhmmmmm......Chele.... she has some kind of reaction. It seems similar to what I had... she stood in something. No.....no.... yes she's conscious but her blood pressure is low. mhmmmm..... yep.. just get here as soon as you can please. Thanks BD' hangs up
[2015/06/09 12:22]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  watches as Zel dials on his phone, before stepping up to the exam table next to Chele and rubs her hand lightly over her upper arm, giving her a reassuring smile
[2015/06/09 12:24]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  slips the phone back in his pocket and rests his hand on her arm... looking from her.... to Jenna & Aza then back to Chele again 'BD is on her way.... maybe she can put a line in... give you some fluid. She should be able to help' nods as he talks... trying to reassure her
[2015/06/09 12:25]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): rubs her arm 'just relax babe'
[2015/06/09 12:26]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): hears movement outside and looks around the divider to look
[2015/06/09 12:26]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): nods as she wipes her forehead. She swallows hard 'My mouth is dry'
[2015/06/09 12:26]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): steps back around, 'BD and Slow are here'
[2015/06/09 12:26]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): ok babe ... i cant give you anything yet. BD is here... she will help you
[2015/06/09 12:27]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): rubs her eyes she seemed really weary arriving with her mate at the call of her alpha. "I"m here.. whats the urgency .." she said ina sleep voice
[2015/06/09 12:27]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): here BD... I need you to take a look at Chele
[2015/06/09 12:27]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): She has stood in something... ill let her tell you her symptoms
[2015/06/09 12:27]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): keeps her arms lightly crossed over her chest as she observes...she felt a little in the way so steps back
[2015/06/09 12:28]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): calls out 'afternoon brother!'
[2015/06/09 12:28]  彡SLOWPOKE  Blackthorne  彡 (mal1369): hello
[2015/06/09 12:28]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): she grabbed Chele's hand partly to test for her reflexes and the weakness to see how weak she had gotten. "Chele squeeze my hand as hard as you can... and tell me whats wrong."
[2015/06/09 12:30]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): 'I'll try...' looks up at the ceiling as she tries to recall the last 24 hours 'I stepped in something in the den. It wasn't long after that my feet itched like hell and started to burn.'
[2015/06/09 12:31]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): remains by her side... his hand rested on her arm... occasionally glancing up at BD
[2015/06/09 12:32]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): moves around the divider to stand near Jenna. "call me if you need a hand with anything."
[2015/06/09 12:32]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): briefly looks at Aza and nods 'ok' returns his gaze to Chele & BD
[2015/06/09 12:32]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): rolls her feet and pops her ankles 'This morning I was trying to exercise and my feet started to go numb... leg muscles were cramping.'
[2015/06/09 12:34]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): tries to grip her fingers again but her arm falls to her side 'I can't....' starts to become more agitated 'Can I please have some water?'
[2015/06/09 12:36]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): moves to the bottom of the examination table.. examining Chele's feet lifting them and touching the bottom.. her feet seemed to be a bit swollen .. and due to the height of her calves it would have been a tall plant.. fairly in width.. and in a group.. "These plants.. do you remember if the petals were pink or white?"
[2015/06/09 12:38]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): closes her eyes, shaking her head slowly. She drags her tongue over her lips to try to moisten them. 'It wasn't a plant. There was something spilled on the floor of the den and i stepped in it.'
[2015/06/09 12:39]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): tries to peer over the screen 'slow can I borrow you a sec?'
[2015/06/09 12:40]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): glances up at the stranger just entering the infirmary
[2015/06/09 12:41]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):runs her fingers through her hair trying to figure out what the hell.. this substance was.. "Did it have a specific .. " No.. she could smell it clearly.. the perfumed.. Wolfsbane? No.. How would that get in their den? Gazing upward.. "Zel did you happen to bring Chele anything from the tavern? Like.. a drink.. or did you bring anything up there? Give her flowers or..?"
[2015/06/09 12:42]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): frowns and shakes his head 'no... but when I went to check the den yesterday... the lumen fridge had been moved. I wondered if one of the pack had moved it. I must admit... I didn't notice any liquid around it... but then I wasn't looking for any'
[2015/06/09 12:43]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): looks to Chele 'is the liquid still there babe... you didn't wipe it up did you?'
[2015/06/09 12:44]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): focuses her eyes on Zel 'It was hard to see... I only know cos I stepped in it. And no, I didn't wipe it up.'
[2015/06/09 12:45]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): addresses BD 'look... if this is the same poisoning I had... we need to move fast. Once in the bloodstream it moves quick...I don;t want her in the same situation I was in... and she is already displaying similar symptoms. What can you give her to slow the spread of the poison?'
[2015/06/09 12:45]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): encloses Chele's right hand in his... gently squeezing
[2015/06/09 12:46]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): this perplexed her.. maybe something in the fridge had spilled.. but that didn't explain the toxic nature.. looking again at Chele's feet.a small white powder seemed to be on the heel.. cringing some her fingertips started to burn. "There is no immediate danger.. If I don't figure out what this is.. then she will be in danger.." she growled some pissed she couldn't figure it out.. wait... the burn.. this sensation.. scent.. "Hemlock? ...Aloe Vera..." she whispered.. smelling again.. A combination?! Chemical reaction.. "Shit.." she would say.
[2015/06/09 12:47]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): clenches her jaw, even a gentle squeeze felt excruciating
[2015/06/09 12:49]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): observes Cheles reaction and loosens his grip.... fists and jaw clenched as he steps back away from the table. 'This is ridiculous... we have no fucking idea what we are dealing with... and this is clearly working fast...what can I do BD... tell me what you need me to do' leans his hands on the table... looking her in the eye
[2015/06/09 12:50]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): gazes up at Zel.. "The tranexamic acid in her blood.. its causing it to clot.. its the side effect of Hemlock.. combined with liquid form of aloe vera.. somehow it made it to your Den.. the smell is very aromic.." this made it obvious.. the blood in her calves and legs were clotting slowing blood flow from the rest of her body.
[2015/06/09 12:50]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  paces the floor in small circles...she could hear that things didnt sound good back there
[2015/06/09 12:51]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): looks confused 'Hemlock??? what the fuck is hemlock doing in the den?'
[2015/06/09 12:53]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): rests his hand on Chele's arm 'ill be right back babe' point to the screen 'im just over there... ok?' turns... picking up something from behind him and disappearing behind the screen
[2015/06/09 12:54]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  taps Aza on the shoulder and slips some latex gloves & a test tube into her hand 'I need you to do me a favour... can you go up to the den... and collect some of the liquid from the floor near the lumen fridge.....collect it in that and bring it back to me. Can you do that for me please?'
[2015/06/09 12:54]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): nods at Zel and rushes out the door.
[2015/06/09 12:55]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): closes her eyes and rolls to her side, groaning slightly. She felt comfortable in BD's hands but wished Aura was here. She didn't want any of the others touching her.
[2015/06/09 12:55]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): sighs 'thank you'
[2015/06/09 12:55]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): gives his hand a reassuring squeeze as she walks by.
[2015/06/09 12:56]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): heads back around behind the screen to Chele's side... a concerned look on his face
[2015/06/09 12:56]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):  reaches and lets go of Chele's hand.. "Chele I need you on your back.." she turned filling a syringe with a clear liquid that seemed to swirl with a red liquid.
[2015/06/09 12:57]  Azaezel Resident: is out of breath by the time she got to the doors of the den. this was not the type of run she had in mind earlier.
[2015/06/09 12:58]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): starts leaning onto her back when a wave of nausea hits her and she rolls back to her side
[2015/06/09 12:58]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  paces back and forth...wanting to hurry things along but knows it wont help matters or do anyone any good
[2015/06/09 12:58]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): Can you give me a moment please?
[2015/06/09 12:59]  Azaezel Resident: steps inside and looks around to see if anyone is here... finding the place empty, she makes her way over to the lumen fridge.
[2015/06/09 12:59]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): gazing around the tried to find an IV bag.. "Salene... " the tried to remember in her practice.. closing her eyes.. it had come to her.. purify the blood BD.. its the only way to get rid of toxins.. Her situation wasn't life threatening but if she didn't hurry Chele wouldn't have any legs.. the needle about twi inches thick in diameter.. "This may hurt..." while Chele dealt with the nausea.. she had stuck her quickly with the combination of a anti counter to the hemlock and niacin... straight into the half and foot bottom.
[2015/06/09 13:02]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): arcs her back as her body jolts... a sting of obscenities fill the room
[2015/06/09 13:03]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): eyes widen, as she drops her arms to her sides and dashes to the side of the divider, peering around looking really worried....spotting the large needle going in she cringes....that will explain the profanity
[2015/06/09 13:03]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): arcs a brow.. hearing the language coming from Chele 'hey now....shhhhh.... she's trying to help you babe' runs his finger through her hair 'please.... try to relax... I know it aint easy'
[2015/06/09 13:04]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):  gazing at Zel then back down to Chele she would turn Chele to her back again.. readying another needle.. feeling around the middle of her fore-arm for a vein.. the main.. luckily in the exercise CHele remained hydrated (assuming) making it easier to find the vein.. slipping the needle into Chele's vein and discarding the rest.. "Keep her still.." she would tape the rest down..watching the needle to see striked blood.. this was clear with an IV bag that she had just hooked to Chele.
[2015/06/09 13:05]  Azaezel Resident: snaps her gloves on and kneels by the spilled liquid. She looks to the floor then to the test tube in her hand. 'how the hell am I supposed to get the in there?' she mutters under her breath.
[2015/06/09 13:07]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):  turning she placed a potent amount of Niacin and counter hemlock antidote into the line.. to the bag of the salene.. "This medicine will counter act the itching.. and everything .. you're in no immediate danger.. it will just take time.. we need to get your blood purified and this out of your system.. " her hand somewhat was throbbing from still having it on her hand.. but she endured.. and didn't sweat it.. the powder had been wiped from Chele's foot.. giving her another injection of morphine for the pain.. adding that to the IV bag to.. "GIve it time.. you will be fine.."
[2015/06/09 13:07]  Wiktiri Junibalya: wakes and stretches, making her way out of her room and down the stairs, stopping as she sees someone. Smiling as she approaches 'Morning Aza!'
[2015/06/09 13:07]  Azaezel Resident: smiles at Wiki. "Be careful not to touch anything in the bar or by the drink venders downstairs, please!"
[2015/06/09 13:07]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): peers just around the divider, her eyes quickly scanned over Chele, Zel and BD...she pipes up, 'do you need any help in here?'
[2015/06/09 13:08]  Azaezel Resident:  rummages around the bar and finds a little plastic scoop. "aha! this will work!" She runs back down the stairs.
[2015/06/09 13:08]  Wiktiri Junibalya: raises both brows 'oh, why whats wrong?'
[2015/06/09 13:08]  Wiktiri Junibalya: watches Aza run off and follows her
[2015/06/09 13:08]  Azaezel Resident:  turns to look at Wiki "oh and please keep those shoes on!"
[2015/06/09 13:10]  Wiktiri Junibalya: dashes down the stairs in pursuit of Aza, looking to see where she went. Reaching the bottom of the stairs she catches sight of her out the corner of her eye 'what are you doing?' she asks her
[2015/06/09 13:11]  Wiktiri Junibalya: looks down at her shoes, really confused 'shoes, whats about my shoes?'
[2015/06/09 13:11]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): could see that everything seemed to be in hand, she glances down at the floor and slinks back behind the divider...she would wear a hole in the floor if she kept pacing so decided to sit on one of the chairs
[2015/06/09 13:11]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): looks toward the screen 'Jenna... did you dispose of those supplies yet?'
[2015/06/09 13:12]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  hearing Zel speak her name she returns back around and looks at him...'not yet no...where did you want them disposed?' she asks
[2015/06/09 13:13]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): grabs a handful of medical gloves from the nearby table, pulling on a pair roughly as she waited for him to respond, ready to act
[2015/06/09 13:13]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): scratches his chin and pulls a face 'dunno... I think burning it would be the best but it could start a brush fire... we need to be careful and it needs to be controlled. Don't wanna burn the forest down around us now do we'
[2015/06/09 13:13]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):  "Chele is out of the woods.. I"ve given her something for pain.. it takes time to detoxify her blood.. and needs to rest.. Don't let her move or Ill end up using anesthesia again .. Hear that Chele? No moving.. just rest and let the medicine do its job .. her hand started to throb a bit more.. grabbing her wrist she turned putting up medical supplies. "She should be fine now."
[2015/06/09 13:14]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  shakes her head vigorously, 'absolutely not no...' she pauses and thinks about where would be the best place
[2015/06/09 13:14]  Azaezel Resident:  does her best to scoop some of the liquid up and into the test tube. "Someone has been tampering with our drinks..." She holds up the test tube, peering at it's contents. "hopefully that's enough."
[2015/06/09 13:15]  Wiktiri Junibalya: walks a little closer to Aza, her expression pained 'someone has what?!'
[2015/06/09 13:15]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): sighs and nods 'I hear you... no moving... Can I drink something at least?'
[2015/06/09 13:16]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): watches BD 'you need to get that sorted or you're gonna be the patient next!'
[2015/06/09 13:17]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): she nodded at Chele. "Don't worry about it.." gazing to her hand. "I just need to wash my hands."
[2015/06/09 13:17]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): stood, her expression pensive as she mentally listed all the main location on the land...in the forest would be a bad idea..the old ruins? hmm...or the arena?...there were no trees near there...the courtyard would scare guests arriving so thats a no no...
[2015/06/09 13:18]  Azaezel Resident: nods, frowning. "Zel and Jenna were both sick from something in the tavern.. And Chele stepped in this." she holds up the test tube. "She's in the infirmary right now. I'm headed back down there."
[2015/06/09 13:18]  Wiktiri Junibalya: takes a closer look at the object in Aza's hand, seeming to be a test tube containing liquid 'ok, ill come with you'
[2015/06/09 13:18]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): /me gazing to Jenna "The lagoon.."
[2015/06/09 13:19]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): shoots a look to BD, 'the lagoon??'
[2015/06/09 13:19]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  eyes widen at BD's suggestion 'what? thats our water supply.. we'll all be dead for sure!'
[2015/06/09 13:20]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): picked up Aza's scent, and Wiki's too...
[2015/06/09 13:20]  Wiktiri Junibalya: dashes off after Aza, following her down to the infirmary
[2015/06/09 13:21]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):walks back into the room and around the divider, listening in on the conversation. Her brow furrows. She holds up the test tube of liquid. "Where do you want this Zel?"
[2015/06/09 13:22]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):  "Easiest way to kill off a big group of lycans think about it Zel.." the whispered .. feeling sick to her stomach again.. "Its clear.. with no scent.. of course there'd be no need for worry from the culprit.."
[2015/06/09 13:23]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): rubs his head 'wait... are you telling me to check the lagoon... or suggesting Jenna dump the supplies in it???
[2015/06/09 13:24]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): stood a little tensed, ready to spring into action...the technical medical stuff she was no good at, but lugging crates...that she could do...
[2015/06/09 13:25]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):  "Check it.. with the number of dangers.. going around with the "liquid" lately people have been getting into.. It has to be the source of all this chaos.." gazing down at Chele again.
[2015/06/09 13:25]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): turns to Zel 'We also washed ourselves off in the lagoon'
[2015/06/09 13:25]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): puts his hands over his face 'ffffuck!'...... I washed my hand and my feet in the lagoon'
[2015/06/09 13:26]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): looks at them intensely...shit they did! she thought...
[2015/06/09 13:26]  Wiktiri Junibalya: sees through the window that there are all ready alot of bodies in the infirmary, so waits outside
[2015/06/09 13:26]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): holds her fingers in a V and wiggles them 'Double dose...'
[2015/06/09 13:28]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  looks at them all 'how fucking stupid are we....we've done this to ourselves'
[2015/06/09 13:28]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  shakes her head, looking at Zel, 'but we didnt start it...dont forget that' she frowns
[2015/06/09 13:29]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): sighs 'no.. but we've made it a whole world worse by being careless'
[2015/06/09 13:29]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): rubs his neck 'but that doesnt explain the liquid in the den... the .... what was it... Hemlock and Aloe'
[2015/06/09 13:30]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): holds up the test tube..
[2015/06/09 13:30]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): closes her eyes softly, taking a deep breath to focus, 'we can only do our best now to rectify it as best we can', she turns to Aza and looks at the tube in her hand
[2015/06/09 13:30]  彡 ωιʞι 彡 (wiktiri.junibalya):  listens quietly, pondering for a moment. Turning she walks back down the path to the arcanium, there must be a protection spell she can cast on the land
[2015/06/09 13:32]  Wiktiri Junibalya: glances briefly at a stranger in the courtyard as he heads for her study, pulling the heavy door open
[2015/06/09 13:33]  Wiktiri Junibalya:  setting about the task of looking for the right spell, she slowly scours her spell books
[2015/06/09 13:33]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  looks down at Chele 'so Bd... can you have a drink or can you stick a line in or something?'
[2015/06/09 13:34]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): She can have a drink.
[2015/06/09 13:36]  Wiktiri Junibalya: grabs an earthen  bowl from the shelf and heads for the lagoon, crouching down to pick up some stones from the creek that runs into it
[2015/06/09 13:36]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): Jenna... can you get her some water?
[2015/06/09 13:37]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):ods, 'of course', before going to find a cup or glass
[2015/06/09 13:37]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot): gazes back at Jenna "The water ... I wouldn't touch it.."
[2015/06/09 13:38]  Wiktiri Junibalya:  fills the bowl nearly full with the stones from the creek, leaning forward to scoop some water from the lagoon in on top, taking care not to get any on her hands
[2015/06/09 13:38]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): /me crouches down and looks for something suitable...spotting a clean glass she picks it up. Standing she pumps some fresh water into it and brings it to Chele's side
[2015/06/09 13:38]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): gasps and stares at it
[2015/06/09 13:39]  BD Lαηησcк (babydoll.hotshot):  "There's some fresh apricot juice i squeezes yesterday.. in the cabinet there.." points to the wooden armoir behind her
[2015/06/09 13:39]  Wiktiri Junibalya: sitting cross legged by the side of the lagoon she recites her spell
[2015/06/09 13:39]  Wiktiri Junibalya: Bowl of reflection
 Stones of protection
 May the reason of my harm
 Feel the power of this charm.
 Sisters three come work for me
 Bowl detect
 Stones deflect
 And water reflect
 Peace and harmony now come to me.
 As I will, so mote it be.
[2015/06/09 13:39]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): doesn't care if it's a urine specimen at this point... she just needs something to drink
[2015/06/09 13:40]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): holds the glass at almost arms length...and takes it back to the unit near the water pump. Setting it down she goes to grab the juice and brings it back
[2015/06/09 13:40]  Wiktiri Junibalya: slowly stands, taking great care not to spill any of the water, taking it carefully into the tavern to sit where it wont be touched
[2015/06/09 13:41]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): gently taking Chele's hand she places the glass she had poured some of it into, in Chele's hand, 'here, Chele, drink this...'
[2015/06/09 13:42]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): carefully props herself on one elbow and touches the glass to her lips and tips it back
[2015/06/09 13:43]  Wiktiri Junibalya: places the bowl high on a shelf 'that should do it'
[2015/06/09 13:46]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): tugs at the wrist of the gloves, wiggling her fingers to make sure they were on securely. She lifts her gaze and looks at Zel searchingly, 'so...where should i shift the crates?'
[2015/06/09 13:47]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): looks at Jenna 'honestly.... no clue... courier them to someone you hate'
[2015/06/09 13:48]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  gives her a wicked grin
[2015/06/09 13:48]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): remembers someone in particular...
[2015/06/09 13:48]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): smirks, 'if i knew who had done this in the first place...they would receive them first class with all the trimmings'
[2015/06/09 13:49]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):  eyes the test tube.. "I need a place to put this, then I coud give Jenna a hand."
[2015/06/09 13:49]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): nods 'well... im sure you can think of SOMEONE who you would just love to send that little lot to'
[2015/06/09 13:49]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  glances over to the cabinet across the room, then to Aza...'the fridge maybe?'
[2015/06/09 13:49]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):nods. "ok"
[2015/06/09 13:50]  Wiktiri Junibalya: happy that she has done her bit to protect the pack, heads back up to her room to sleep
[2015/06/09 13:50]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): rolls back to her side and stretches... a nap would feel so good right now
[2015/06/09 13:52]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): suddenly remembers there was still someone sleeping in the guest room of the tavern...if she moved anything, she would have to be quiet about it...
[2015/06/09 13:52]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): places the tube securely in the fridge. She finds a piece of paper and writes 'Nasty shit from the den' on it.
[2015/06/09 13:53]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): strokes his fingers through Cheles hair and frowns 'now its my turn to tell YOU to be more careful'
[2015/06/09 13:54]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): looks at him and gives him a playful snarl 'I know babe... I'm sorry'
[2015/06/09 13:54]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  backs up a little... too scared to touch her incase he hurts her
[2015/06/09 13:54]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):  looks to Jenna. "need help with anything?"
[2015/06/09 13:55]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): reaches out for him and misses
[2015/06/09 13:55]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): glances back to Aza, 'possibly, yes...'
[2015/06/09 13:55]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): jenna... i honestly have no clue now what to do with it all
[2015/06/09 13:55]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): Did she say how long I need to rest?
[2015/06/09 13:55]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): shakes his head to Chele 'no... she just said rest'
[2015/06/09 13:56]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): sighs deeply, considering it carefully...'I think...we all need to take some time to consider everything thats happened, then come up with a plan of action. I think rest would be good for all of us right now'
[2015/06/09 13:57]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'but wait....'
[2015/06/09 13:57]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): rests his hands behind his head... clicking his tongue in thought 'what about.....no.....'
[2015/06/09 13:57]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'Should everyone be told to keep away from the water supply?' she asks
[2015/06/09 13:59]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): nods 'for now... or if they use it ... it should be thoroughly boiled... strained then cooled before being drank. that way it will purify it'
[2015/06/09 13:59]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): nods in agreement, 'ok, sounds good'
[2015/06/09 14:00]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): growls with frustration 'looks like theyve tried to take out our entire drink supply.... we need to find something or we are all gonna dehydrate'
[2015/06/09 14:01]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): looks to Aza 'got any suggestions Aza?'
[2015/06/09 14:01]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): clenched her jaw in thought and nods slowly, glancing up at Zel, 'we will figure this out...and show no fear' she gives Zel a knowing look
[2015/06/09 14:02]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): shrugs her shoulders. "no, sorry, no idea.."
[2015/06/09 14:03]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): closes her eyes and lets the voices fade as her body relaxes and she finds sleep
[2015/06/09 14:03]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): reaches into his pocket and pulls out a business card... handing it to Aza 'call that number... help Jenna restock the tavern. That guy is reliable and trustworthy... we will get the delivery first thing in the morning''
[2015/06/09 14:03]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): takes the card and nods.
[2015/06/09 14:03]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): glances over to just see the words printed on the card
[2015/06/09 14:04]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): if you ladies need anything lifted... just ask
[2015/06/09 14:04]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): flexes her arms and grins. "we got this."
[2015/06/09 14:04]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  nods firmly, 'will do...i might need a little...snack...before getting to it', she gives Aza a side glance and smirks playfully
[2015/06/09 14:04]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): smirks 'im sure... but are you?' lifts his arms.. flexing his biceps with a cheezy grin
[2015/06/09 14:05]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): couldnt recall the last time she fed, and it would certainly help
[2015/06/09 14:05]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): giggles..
[2015/06/09 14:05]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  grins, watching his biceps twitch...she scoffs and tries to flex her own...but gives up, knowing it was pointless
[2015/06/09 14:06]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):looks to Jenna.. "I bet you are all hungry after all this, and you do need your strength.."
[2015/06/09 14:06]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'im stronger than i look', she adds, 'just need a refuel' she grins
[2015/06/09 14:06]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  laughs 'uh huh'
[2015/06/09 14:07]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): glances at Chele... seeing she is sleeping... his brow furrows a little
[2015/06/09 14:07]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  glances to Chele, watching her for a few moments...she looked peaceful when she slept...it was good to see her calm again. She sighs, 'ok then...we'll get straight on it'
[2015/06/09 14:08]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  turns and heads towards the infirmary door
[2015/06/09 14:08]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):  follows Jenna..
[2015/06/09 14:09]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): calls after them 'wait... ill come with you'
[2015/06/09 14:09]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): stops in her tracks and waits
[2015/06/09 14:09]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): bends down over Chele... pressing his lips to her forehead 'sleep sweet my girl... ill be back soon'
[2015/06/09 14:10]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): sighs 'what i wouldnt give for a cold beer right now... come on'
[2015/06/09 14:11]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): stops at the lagoon on his way past 'something so simple... its crazy'
[2015/06/09 14:12]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'dammit i left that bucket there, 'she goes to pick it up and move it out of the way
[2015/06/09 14:14]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): lets out a breath that he seems to have been holding for an age.... resting his hands on the back of his neck he tips head back... letting out an exasperated moan 'when is this gonna be over!'
[2015/06/09 14:15]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): notices the fire is going out... heads over to stoke it
[2015/06/09 14:15]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): adds some wood to the fire and relights it
[2015/06/09 14:15]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): let her eyes rest on each piece of furniture, each chair, each step of the stairs, the walls....a look of tiredness on her face, 'i know how you feel Zel...'
[2015/06/09 14:16]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): checks the wood supply and notices something tucked on the top shelf 'Jenna... whats this?'
[2015/06/09 14:17]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  tilts her head to one side and walks over to him, her eyes searching before she spots something...'umm...i dont know', she studies it
[2015/06/09 14:17]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): stretches up to grab what seems to be a small bowl.... taking care not to upturn it.. unsure of what it is or whats in it
[2015/06/09 14:18]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): pulling it down to eye level his eyes light up... a broad smile adorns his face 'I know what this is'
[2015/06/09 14:18]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): glances down at what Zel was holding, 'I didnt put that there, ive never seen it before'
[2015/06/09 14:19]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  catches the look on his face, 'what? what is it?'
[2015/06/09 14:19]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): reaches back up and carefully puts it back where he found it 'leave it there.... its protecting us' turns to look at her
[2015/06/09 14:20]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): im guessing that whenWiki  stopped by... she cast some magic... its one of her spells. There is water and stones from the river in that bowl
[2015/06/09 14:22]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  looks up to where the bowl now stood, where it was found, 'oh i see! A spell....', she knew that Wiki possessed powerful magic, this was good she thought
[2015/06/09 14:22]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): nods 'she knows what she's doing... its cleansing the water supply I think... making it safe... im not sure'
[2015/06/09 14:24]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): expression softens, 'well it can only be a good thing...and we need some of that right now, with all this going on', a small look of relief crossed her face
[2015/06/09 14:25]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): pulls a stray strand of hair off her face 'are you ok?.... youve been tirelessly working in here to get all this sorted... you must be exhausted?'
[2015/06/09 14:27]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  gave him a small smile, she was tired but didnt want to show it...'im ok...I just want to do what i can to help....and now im taking this tea...' she pauses
[2015/06/09 14:27]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): cants his head 'tea..... what tea?'
[2015/06/09 14:29]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  glances downwards before lifting her gaze, 'Arye left a note for me under my door, i found when i woke up today. She had spoken to Aura, and...according to her...the ingested wolfsbane caused a stomach ulcer....' she pauses
[2015/06/09 14:29]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'Ive been told to drink some kind of tea to help it heal'
[2015/06/09 14:29]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  frowns 'i got a note too' rolls his right shoulder... rubbing his arm a little
[2015/06/09 14:30]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  looks at her 'you might be able to do me a favour actually'
[2015/06/09 14:30]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): tilts her head to the side, watching him, 'oh? what kind of favour?'
[2015/06/09 14:31]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): rubs his arm again 'well.... Aura also suggested to Arye.... I get my arm massaged as much as I can to help the tissue heal faster'
[2015/06/09 14:32]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree):  looks at him, 'oh i see...that makes sense'
[2015/06/09 14:32]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): she also suggested Gyko... Brandy or coffee...but i cant have coffee cos of the caffeine
[2015/06/09 14:32]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): /me scratches his head 'brandy is out cos... ' looks around 'well... we got none. WTF is Ginkgo?'
[2015/06/09 14:33]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): nods, 'brandy it is then...when we can get some more delivered', she thinks about it...'oh ginkgo! ive heard of that'
[2015/06/09 14:34]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'Ginkgo Biloba...its a herb'
[2015/06/09 14:34]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  nods 'ah ok... im guessing making a herbal tea out of it then... and drinking it?'
[2015/06/09 14:36]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'well....' she pauses to try and remember what she had read about it before...'Ginkgo can be made into a tea, and the seeds of the plant can be added to culinary dishes too'
[2015/06/09 14:36]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  nods in understanding
[2015/06/09 14:36]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'but! not too much...in small quantities'
[2015/06/09 14:37]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): sighs deeply, 'so we're gona be on the hard stuff for a while huh' she chuckles
[2015/06/09 14:39]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): so are either of you any good at massage?
[2015/06/09 14:39]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): tilts her head to the side, looking at his arm, 'I umm.....have some experience with massage...' she recalls helping her mother when she got legs cramps...the rare times when she was around...she had never spoken of her past much to anyone, but she remembered that
[2015/06/09 14:40]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): I haven't massaged enough to know if I'm good at it..
[2015/06/09 14:40]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel):  chuckles
[2015/06/09 14:40]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): /me smirks
[2015/06/09 14:41]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): eyes one of the chairs around a table just ahead, and gestures to it, 'come sit...let me try'
[2015/06/09 14:44]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): approaches and sits at the table...resting his hand on it
[2015/06/09 14:45]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'ok...just relax' she says softly, as she stretches her fingers, flexing them, then makes a soft fist before splaying them again. Standing close to his side she looks at him, 'your right shoulder is it?'
[2015/06/09 14:47]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): nods 'right shoulder and arm'
[2015/06/09 14:49]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): nods back to him, 'ok good...' she then rests her left hand over his left shoulder blade, her right hand over the ball of his shoulder. She then presses both her thumbs frimly into the surrounding muscles and walks them almost in circles to find any tense spots...
[2015/06/09 14:50]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): she continues doing this a few minutes, 'please tell me if any particular spot hurts the most, ok?'
[2015/06/09 14:51]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): clenches his jaw and nods....feeling a little discomfort
[2015/06/09 14:51]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): continues doing this, working her thumbs around his upper back, around his right shoulder and slowly little by little down his right arm...
[2015/06/09 14:51]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): I got some stuff to do. I'll see you two later.
[2015/06/09 14:52]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): smirks "I'm always good." Flicks her tail back and forth.
[2015/06/09 14:52]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): uh huh
[2015/06/09 14:53]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix):  smirks and winks at her
[2015/06/09 14:53]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): arches a brow, 'not convinced'
[2015/06/09 14:53]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): grins
[2015/06/09 14:53]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): eyes her tail and laughs
[2015/06/09 14:53]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): grins.
[2015/06/09 14:53]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): I dread to think what you can do with that thing...
[2015/06/09 14:54]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): waggles her eyebrows.
[2015/06/09 14:54]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): hmmm
[2015/06/09 14:54]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): hugs both of you. "take care"
[2015/06/09 14:54]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): you too
[2015/06/09 14:54]  彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): trouble!
[2015/06/09 14:54]  Jєηηα (jennagreentree): kisses her on the cheek, 'see you soon sis'
[2015/06/09 14:54]  Άzæzєℓ ℬℓαckђℯαяʈ (azaezel): /me blows at raspberry at Zel then runs off!

 

You need to be a group member to post.
'':
fade
slide
Rating: