Loading...

Take a look around...

Sharing is caring

Roleplay Scene - Irierath - Alpha Moon

advertisement
Alpha Moon
Admin: Zel Colton
Created: Oct 23 '14
Zel Colton
Zel Colton Jun 9 '15

[10:42] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) rubs his chin across the top of your head and rumbles in greeting
[10:42] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) heads down towards the courtyard, seeing her Liege she approaches and lowers her head, nuzzling him softly, 'hello Zel'
[10:44] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) pushes the top of his head against her...huffing softly
[10:45] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) tries to nuzzle him with her her head, as she didn't want to get her hands near him...especially with those gloves on, 'I hope you slept well last night?'
[10:47] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) slowly lifts his head to meet her gaze...canting it slightly 'not so bad..... could have been better'
[10:48] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) frowns a little but then relaxes her brow, 'well that's good to hear, i'm sorry it wasn't as good as you'd hoped'
[10:49] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): mhmm maybe tonight will bring more restful sleep
[10:50] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) smiles softly, 'i hope so', her eyes dart to the tavern them back to him, 'i slept at the tavern last night....would have preferred the caves and the furs down there...but wanted to make a good start'
[10:50] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) gives her a quizzical look 'why the Tavern?'
[10:52] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'By the time id packed a few crates it was getting late...there were beds upstairs so thought it would be easier', she glances down, not wishing to show that she was nervous about who might be lurking around late at night...she thought it silly of her, she was Lycan now after all. She lifts her gaze to him and smiles
[10:54] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods
[10:55] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks down at her hands, flipping them over...studying them momentarily, 'i should dispose of these' she starts to tug them off inside out
[10:57] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) watches her 'burn them'
[10:57] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances down at them, then lifts her gaze to his, before looking around her for a fire source...'good idea'
[10:58] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) she knew there was a fire close by, as her eyes follow its direction, 'ill be right back'
[11:00] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) holds them between her thumb and forefinger and flings them onto the fire, watching them fizzle and burn to nothing...better to be safe than sorry. Satisfied they were destroyed, she turns around and heads back
[11:01] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks up to him, 'all gone'
[11:02] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) eyes widen as if realizing something.... looking at her then to his right as he dashes off into the trees
[11:02] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) eyes followed him as he disappeared through the trees
[11:03] Zeldonix Resident heads straight to the caves... looking for the bar
[11:04] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) look on with curious yet serious expression, he dashed off pretty quick...perhaps she should go see if he needed help with anything. She heads on down the pathway, towards the tree line
[11:06] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) instinctively followed his scent on the air, as she wasnt sure which direction he'd taken
[11:06] Zeldonix Resident slows as he enters the chamber where the wooden bar sits....walking around it to check for tampering. Cautiously lowering his head to sniff.. making sure he doesn't touch anything
[11:09] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) reaches one of the caves entrances. Walking around it she carefully plants her foot firmly on one of the rungs of the ladder, then the other and holding onto it she steps down to the bottom
[11:09] Zeldonix Resident pauses.... spotting a fine scattering of dust on the wooden surface knowing straight away what it is.... a puddle has formed on the stone floor behind the bar from the barrel which has clearly been tampered with. Stepping back his gaze tracks around the cavern....his lips vibrate with the growl that rolls from them
[11:09] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'Zel? Is everything ok?'
[11:10] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) steps closer to the bar for a look...
[11:10] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) head snaps around snarling... calming as he sees who has entered 'its been tampered with' pointing a large claw to the bar 'wolfsbane... don't touch it'
[11:11] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) backs away quickly, recoiling from it...'oh no, not here too'
[11:11] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods his head forward 'the bottle too... the cork has been damaged by something penetrating through it'
[11:12] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) curses under her breath, and pats her pockets down...she didn't have a spare pair of gloves with her. Her eyes narrow, looking at the bottle on the counter, she could see it had been
[11:12] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks at her 'i full suspect the mugs have been dusted also..... it seems we are not well liked'
[11:13] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) heads for the furs to lay and resume his human form
[11:13] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) lets out a sigh of frustration, and it angered her. Clenching her fists she thrusts them into her pockets, 'So we must burn these too?'
[11:14] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) calls back to her 'indeed'
[11:14] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) keeps her back to the cave chambers behind her, studying the strange powdered substance...how could something so seemingly harmless looking be so lethal...
[11:15] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) she kept her distance from it
[11:18] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) detected some movement behind her...she glances around only a little to catch the sight of Zel in the corner of her eye. Pausing to ensure he was decent, turns around slowly, glancing only briefly back at the contaminated bar
[11:19] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) frowns 'this is a confined space... the whole area while have to be quarantined... get out... now' grabs her arm.. heading for the ladder... pausing before touching the rungs
[11:20] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) shakes her head, 'this is frightening, Zel....anyone one of us could get sick next...it could be anywhere!'
[11:21] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks up 'we're gonna have to risk touching this ladder'
[11:22] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) hurriedly scales it to the surface 'i need to block this area off ... stop the pack coming in here somehow'
[11:22] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) dashes up the ladder quickly and looks down at her hands, 'but i touched the other ladder' she looked worried
[11:22] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) takes her hand... looking for any signs of redness 'they look fine'
[11:22] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) sighs, 'ok good'
[11:24] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looked towards the cave opening, her expression conveyed frustration and concern, 'its our damn sanctuary down there, a safe place to shift and shift back....god dammit!' she growls
[11:25] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods 'i know... i know'
[11:27] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances towards the ground, her thoughts whirled...she lifted her gaze and gives him a quizzical look, 'would wooden planks work, to block the entrances?'
[11:27] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) scratches his head 'i dunno... possibly'
[11:28] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'I hope Aura returns soon...perhaps she can find an antidote...and create an effective decontaminant'
[11:29] Irierath Resident lips curl to a broad smile as she reaches the destination her brother gave her. She was elated, she would finally get what was hers, her trophy, and oh how she wanted him. It was as much as she could do to contain herself, to stop herself looking now, for she knew he was sure to be here. Her eyes scan the immediate area, taking in the new surroundings, nodding as she thinks 'very nice Alpha, very homely'
[11:29] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods 'im hoping she will be back this week...I need to brief her on what has been going on'
[11:33] Irierath Resident walks slowly around the courtyard area, taking in her new surroundings. The bricks were old so they were not new dwellings. Holding her hand to her chest in surprise as she turns to see a figure behind her, stood motionless with his hands behind his back 'Hello?'
[11:35] Irierath Resident places her hands on her hips and peers at him 'Hello?, can you tell me what this place is please?' walking around in front him she waves her hand in front of his face, a little stunned by his vacant expression. Shrugging she continues to wander 'must be mute'
[11:36] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) kept her arms crossed over her chest...she tried not to show worry, but she couldn't help but give away her anger about the whole situation. She wanted to be useful, and do what she could to prevent anyone else going through what she and Zel went through
[11:37] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) eyes dart around for any kind of wood that could be use to block the entrances to the caves, at least temporarily, until a better solution could be found
[11:38] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): you know... if they wanna get in they will get in. Wood isnt gonna stop them
[11:38] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): we just have to remain vigilant and take care in what we do from this point forward
[11:38] Irierath Resident turns the corner from the courtyard, almost squealing with delight as her eyes fall on what appears to be a Tavern 'oh jackpot and how glorious!' checking her purse for change she messes her hair a little and tears at her clothes to make her appear a little disheveled 'wonder if they have any rooms?'
[11:39] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) eyes widen a little, 'but we cant let anyone else go down there surely! Not how it is now'
[11:40] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) shakes his head 'no... we will warn the pack...but we cannot appear to be living in fear. I think the best course of action is to carry on as normally as possible'
[11:40] Irierath Resident hurries across to the building, her smile widens at the sight of the sign 'Howlers Rest, how Wonderfully original'
[11:42] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) takes in a deep breath and lets it out slowly as she relaxes her arms by her sides, 'you're right Zel...warn them...and stay vigilant', she squares her shoulders, and gives him a small nod
[11:43] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) smiles 'ata girl... we cannot be seen to be running scared. These people clearly know what they are doing... they don't want us dead yet or we'd be dead already. We should remain alert... start regular patrols again... look for anything out of the ordinary'
[11:43] Irierath Resident tentatively goes up the steps to push the door, pressing her body against it sighing as she realizes its locked. Lifting her hand she knocks with the back of her hand 'hello?!, Inn keeper?'
[11:44] Irierath Resident hears no reply, slowly turning to survey the area. Spotting a little decked area the other side of the nearby lake, she decides to go and wait. Its a lovely summers day and it would be good to take a load off after her long travels to finally get here
[11:44] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) gaze shifts from side to side, as if remembering something, 'id packed crates in the tavern, but id left them there, i wasnt sure what to do', most of it was alcohol, it would be one hell of a show if it was burned
[11:46] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) rubs his face 'hmm it would. lets head over there... you can show me what you've done?'
[11:47] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) considers his words...regular patrols would be a must. Looking to him, she nods, 'OK, i've done what i can for now, but there's still more to do', she turns, facing the direction of the tavern
[11:48] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): stop!
[11:48] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) stops dead in her tracks
[11:49] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) lifts his head slightly... raising his nose to the air 'someone is here'
[11:49] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) stands totally still, lifting her head she sniffs the air...there was someone...
[11:49] Irierath Resident lays back on the decking in full view of the Tavern. If anyone returned she was sure to see them, if she could just stay awake
[11:50] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) moves up behind Jenna... talking quietly  'there... on the decking'
[11:51] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) eyes scanned their surroundings, she almost darent move...the air seemed tense. She shifts her gaze towards the decking by the lagoon and spots a figure there...
[11:51] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) lowers her voice to almost a whisper, 'just another guest?' she says to him
[11:52] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) keeps his voice low 'lets just quietly walk past... could just be a guest sleeping.... no need to disturb them'
[11:52] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) nods quickly, and slowly walks onwards
[11:52] Irierath Resident thought to herself as she lay waiting 'quite a home you've made for yourself Alpha'
[11:53] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks towards the lagoon deck and sees upon closer inspection it was a female...she remains quiet
[11:53] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) is suddenly aware of a powerful presence, daring not move she pretends to be sleeping. she had felt it before, it was overpowering
[11:54] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods to Jenna...indicating he was going to the Tavern
[11:54] JennaGreentree Resident skirts around the tall jagged rock, not wanting to get too close and disturb them, noticing his indication she nods and follows him
[11:55] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) walks the edge of the lagoon... glancing back at the woman as he waits for Jenna... still trying to think where the hell he put his keys
[11:57] Irierath Resident looks through squinted eyes before opening them fully. Right there on the other side of the lagoon was a large marked male. She was almost certain it was him, tall, black Mohawk, body markings. Her heart felt like it leapt into her throat and her hands went clammy. Where the hell were her brothers? he was right there! Watching silently she waits, wanting to see what they would do, surely they must have seen her laying here
[11:59] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) waits while Jenna finds the right key to let them in 'I wish I could remember where the hell I put my keys... i've been going stir crazy trying to remember' slowly turns to face the lagoon... watching the sleeping female while he waits
[12:01] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) pats down her pockets, she was sure she picked them up after she cleared the stock...hearing a jangle she quietly mutters, 'gotcha' and pulls them out...nearing the door she turns the key in the lock and pushes open the door
[12:03] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) quickly steps over to the table in the corner and pulls out a fresh pair of medical gloves...'here', she holds them out to Zel, 'you should put these on'
[12:03] Irierath Resident slowly sits, watching the male and female enter the tavern, the door closing behind them
[12:03] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks at them 'are they gonna fit me?'
[12:04] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances at the box and reads the side label, 'says they are free size, and they stretch' she pulls out a fresh pair for herself and ppulls them on
[12:04] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods 'OK then... lets slap on the latex!' grinz
[12:05] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): need me to lift anything?
[12:05] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) gives him a side glance, she couldn't help but smirk
[12:05] Irierath Resident fidgets, itching to get in there and take a closer look. For the moment she waits, for her opportunity and to see if her brothers are going to surface
[12:06] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks at the crates currently taking up space. She managed to move them well enough before, but she didn't know where to put them next. 'If you know where they should go, then by all means do'
[12:07] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) scratches his head 'hmmmmm' looking down at himself 'well this was clean on and i don't wanna get it grubby' tugs his tank off over his head... placing it on the table in the corner
[12:08] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) steps towards the crates nearer the bar, the lid of one still ajar. Stepping behind the bar she carefully picks up another couple of bottles and rest them inside it
[12:09] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) sighs 'this sucks... i really fancy a cold one'
[12:10] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) pauses and glances behind her...she grumbles, 'i know, it really is...but we just cant take the risk right now', she places another bottle inside a crate
[12:10] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): yeah.... i know
[12:10] Irierath Resident has waited long enough, standing she rubs herself down and heads for the building
[12:11] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) paces the floor to the bar and back to the crate, fitting as much left over stock into it as she could, the bottles causing a clinking sound as she laid them in
[12:13] Irierath Resident jumps up, trying to peer through the window as she nears the building
[12:13] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) watches her have you ordered new stocks yet?'
[12:14] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) stops...her brow furrowed slightly...did she hear something or imagine it? she shakes her. 'Umm...no, not yet. I will do as soon as i know its going to remain safe'
[12:14] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) nears the door and pauses, hearing muffled voices. Resting her hand on the handle she pushes it, letting the door swing open
[12:14] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'or at least', she adds 'safe from being tampered with'
[12:15] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) stepping inside, her eyes cast left then right, pausing as she sees the two figures near the bar area
[12:15] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) turns... hearing the latch on the door go
[12:16] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) whips her head up upon hearing the door creak open...she stares towards the entrance, 'oh, good afternoon' she offers a smile
[12:17] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) sniffs the air a little...the female guests didnt smell Lycan, and so she deduced that it was less riskier in this place for her, from potentially getting sick
[12:17] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) eyes the small female 'hi there'
[12:17] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) can hardly believe her luck, taking the brazen approach to move closer 'hello there, I wonder if you can help me'
[12:18] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) rests another bottle in the crate and straightens up, facing the lady, 'well, we can certainly try' she smiles to her
[12:18] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) frowns as she moves closer... he recognised this woman. Clearing his throat he eyes Jenna....
[12:19] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances to Zel, she read his expression and was a little confused...did he know her already. Her eyes shifted between them
[12:20] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) cannot help but stare at the huge man before her, taking a visual note of all the visible markings on his upper body. Catching herself her mannerism suddenly changes, almost changing to bashful 'oh sorry I um, do you have any rooms available?. Ive been traveling for days and could do with somewhere to rest and recuperate'
[12:21] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) cants his head... giving her a quizzical look 'have we met ?'
[12:21] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) blushes, tucking her hair behind her ear 'no, I think I would remember you, I don't think we have met'
[12:23] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) frowns 'ok'
[12:23] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks to the lady, 'well, we do have rooms yes...but im afraid we are currently in the process of having a clearout, so refreshments are a little scare at the moment'
[12:24] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) waves her hand 'oh I can find my own refreshments, I just need somewhere to lay my head'
[12:24] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) steps behind the bar to do some more cleaning
[12:24] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) nods to her, 'ok then, if you'd like to follow me i can show you the rooms we have available, she smiles and heads towards the stairs
[12:25] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) watches intently
[12:25] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) smiles 'of course, thank you'
[12:25] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'this way please' she heads up
[12:27] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) steps closer to a door and pushes it open
[12:27] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) follows the female into the room 'oh this would be perfect! what are your rates?'
[12:28] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) wracks his brain trying to think where he knows her from
[12:29] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances behind her to the lady, who had followed her in, 'this is one of the rooms, as you can see there is ample space', she turns to face her, 'the rates are reasonable, depending on the length of your stay...'pauses, 'it is 100 lindens for the night, a little extra for food and drink normally'
[12:30] Irierath Rhodes (irierath): oh I see, I will have to find somewhere else then, unless i can pay my way through work?
[12:33] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) studies the woman...it was an offer she had not heard before. Considering she was fairly new at her job, taking care of the tavern, she wasn't entirely sure. 'I will need to check if that would be possible miss, please wait here a moment' she offers her a smile and heads towards the door
[12:34] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) nods and smiles 'of course'
[12:35] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) pulls open the door, and closes it it behind as she leaves the room. Stopping for a moment she glances back....'she seemed nice enough...maybe she could work for it', but she thought it best to check with Zel first. She heads back downstairs to the bar
[12:36] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) looks around the room, pressing her hand against the soft beds
[12:38] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) sees Jenna approach and looks a little concerned 'where's our guest?'
[12:39] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) steps closer to the bar and leans over it, lowering her voice, 'shes up stairs in one of the guest rooms...she doesn't seem to have any money but has offered to work for it...i wanted to check with you first', she glances to the ceiling them back to him
[12:41] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) shakes his head 'no.. I know here and I know where from' leans closer 'I think she's related to that guy that was here the other day.... she applied for a job at the club on the old island... I cant think for the life of me what her name is. Look.... tell her she can stay here tonight... she looked weary...but after that she will have to pay'
[12:42] Irierath Rhodes (irierath) climbs onto the bed in the alcove, just to test it. Oh it was so comfy and warm and she was so tired. Before she knew it she was falling asleep
[12:42] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) frowns, and stands up straight, her face expressed disgust hearing the mention of that man that had the nerve to put his hands on her, 'wow ok...' looked weary, 'ill tell her that' she nods to him and turns and heads back towards the stairs
[12:44] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) paused at the foot of the stairs, resting a hand over the rail...'i hope he doesn't come back' she thought, before making her way up
[12:44] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) approaches the door and pushes it open, 'hello miss?'
[12:45] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods 'id rather be in the safe side Jenna... i don't know who they are but something doesn't feel right' watches her depart again
[12:46] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) steps around the corner and sees the woman laying on the bed in the alcove....she appeared to have fallen asleep already. She sighs softly and tilts her head, watching her for a few moments, 'damn, i don't want to wake her....she did look tired', reluctantly, glancing at her a final time she head back towards the room door, 'ill have to tell her when she wakes' she thought, and heads back downstairs
[12:49] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) nears the bar and rests back on the seat of one of the tall chairs, leaning into it. Looking down at her gloves, she pings the hem of them mindlessly with her other hand, her gaze downward
[12:50] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) cants his head 'you ok Jenna?'
[12:50] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): what did she say?
[12:51] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'oh, she didn't say anything...she was asleep already', stops playing with the gloves, and turns around, sitting fully on a stool. She sighs, 'i didn't want to wake her, ill speak to her about it when she wakes'
[12:57] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) finishes wiping the bar down 'we're gonna have to watch her closely'
[12:58] Second Life: JennaGreentree Resident gave you Roleplay
[12:59] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances to him, her elbows resting on the counter top, 'considering what you said, then i agree'
[13:01] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) hops off the bar stool and grabs hold of the edges of one of the crates and starts dragging it to where the others were by the door
[13:01] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) slams both hands on the bar and looks at Jenna 'Rhodes... Irierath Rhodes'
[13:02] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) stops and looks up, 'Irierath Rhodes?'
[13:02] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) points to the ceiling 'the female upstairs... that's her name'
[13:03] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) holds up his tablet with her host application stored on it 'here is a picture of her... she lied... I interviewed her. She knows full well we have met before'
[13:04] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances up then back to him. Was an unusual name, wouldnt be hard to forget. 'So...that guy that was here before...he is a Rhodes too do you think?' she starts dragging the crate a little further along. Stopping as he spoke she looks up, seeing the details on the screen, 'well damn'
[13:05] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) walks over and picks up the remaining crate like it was a paper bag 'maybe... where do you want this?'
[13:05] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) smirks, watching him hold the crate up like it was nothing, she turns and points to the other crates...'with those please'
[13:06] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) pushes it across the floor with ease
[13:06] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): oops...
[13:06] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) hears some breaking glass, 'oh well...they are going to be destroyed anyway' she smirks
[13:08] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) eyes widen as she sees some damp patches on the floor where the crate had over turned, she yells' stop!!!'
[13:09] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) holds her arms out to the sides to stop him coming closer
[13:09] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks down at his bare feet then back up at Jenna 'noooo' runs towards the door and bursts out of it... diving into the lagoon
[13:09] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) dashes after him...
[13:10] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'Zel??' she shouts over the water, 'did any of it touch your skin?'
[13:10] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) rubs his face and nods
[13:11] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) crouches down, watching him...'there's a chance that one wasn't contaminated...but i really REALLY hope not!'
[13:11] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks at her  'don't panic... it might not be tainted... lets just.....' tries to think
[13:12] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) clamps her hands behind her head forcefully as she stands up and curses
[13:12] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) knows full well he has a wound on  his foot from earlier in the day and that if it is tainted... it will be in his body by now already
[13:13] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) paces the ground near the lagoon in circles, swearing profusely under her breath
[13:14] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) stops her 'Jenna....'
[13:15] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks up at him, her eyes were wide, ' fuck sake Zel, this is ridiculous!'
[13:15] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) knows that none of the medically trained pack members are around and has no idea when they will be back 'its not.... its not tainted' yells at her and rakes his hands through his hair 'ITS NOT!!!!'
[13:15] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) shoots a look down to his feet to see if she could spot any redness
[13:17] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) holds her breath as she hears and feels the force of his yell....she stops, shutting up. Clenching her jaw, she blinks slowly and takes a long deep breath...it was no use panicking, but nearly losing him last time because of it, pushed her button. She lifts her gaze to him, her expression had softened. Resting her hand on his shoulder, her gaze locked on his, 'its not'
[13:20] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) is visibly panicking and trying not to show it... looking like a rabbit in headlights....fists clenched... now pacing back and forth just as she had been 'it cant be' looks at her and walks hurridly to the infirmary
[13:21] JennaGreentree Resident saw the panic in his eyes, she quickly tails him, watching him run towards the infirmary
[13:22] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) dashes through the infirmary door without hesitation, and heads behind the room divider
[13:22] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) reachs the infirmary... almost breaking the door off its hinges as he enters. Rummaging through Aura's supplies absent mindedly...having no clue what he was looking for
[13:23] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) sits on the edge of the exam table ....his face showing despair
[13:23] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) goes up to him swiftly, resting her hand on his shoulder as he rummages rigorously through the supplies, 'Zel...Zel! Please calm down', she implores
[13:26] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) shifts her gaze momentarily, seeing a small roll of cloth close to the exam table, she ducks down and pick it up, before looking at him again, 'This is not going to happen again...' she continues talking, crouching down and gently brushes the cloth over his foot, 'It was just the regular untouched stuff', she wipes it away and looks down at it, stained a little crimson, 'see! its just your average Merlot, red wine...nothing more'
[13:27] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks blankly at her
[13:28] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) continues to clean the stain away, being careful. She wasn't medically trained, but her instincts were to care. Gently cleaning any remaining stains away, she stands, the cloth still in her hand. 'Please don't worry' she looks at him, her eyes were soft
[13:45] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) eyes widen once more... picking up a scent 'oh hell....she's gonna fucking flip'
[13:45] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks at the cloth in her hand, and looks up seeing a small basin on the back table. She moves over to it to soak it a little in some fresh water
[13:45] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) whips her head around, sniffing the air she nods, 'oh boy...'
[13:46]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): knocks
[13:46] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) rubs his face and looks at Jenna
[13:46] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) calls out 'come in'
[13:46] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances to Zel then towards the door, she lifts her voice, 'come in'
[13:46] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) holding the damp cloth in her hand she crouches down and wipes his foot more
[13:47] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) glances up and sees Chele 'hey....'
[13:47]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): hi
[13:47] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'hey Chele' she smiles at her before resuming what she was doing
[13:47] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) puts on a smile 'welcome home babe!'
[13:48]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): takes a seat 'so now what did i miss?
[13:48] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) leans back a little. She was satisfied it was clean and stands up
[13:49] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks at Jenna and then back at Chele 'Miss.... nothing?... you missed nothing. Right Jenna?'
[13:49] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): oh... apart from some stupid female coming in here... trying to steal all the supplies
[13:49]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): huh... okay
[13:49] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) rubs his face and looks at her 'i broke something.......'
[13:50] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) glances to Zel then back to Chele, 'a bottle broke in the tavern...and Mr I-dont-like-shoes' stepped on it'
[13:50] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): just..... promise me you're not gonna freak out....
[13:50] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) arcs a brow at Jenna  'Mr I dont like shoes???'
[13:51] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) bites her lip...crossing her arms she steps back...'well.....you don't'
[13:51]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): who's supposed to promise not to freak out?
[13:51] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) looks at Chele 'you?'
[13:52]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): was that what i did the other day?
[13:52] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) sighs 'I knocked a box over that Jenna had packed up... containing possibly tainted bottles' look at her and frowns 'NO!....no... just....'
[13:53] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): All i can hear is you saying 'don't do that to me again'
[13:53] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): babe... i stood right in the liquid.....bare foot
[13:53] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) holds his foot up 'i have a cut on the underside of my foot....'
[13:53] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): sooo
[13:53] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): i think i'm justified in my don't freak out statement
[13:54]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): nods 'i'm sorry if i'm scared of losing my mate'
[13:54] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) pipes up, 'there's also a good chance it was just regular booze, untainted'
[13:55] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods 'just gotta wait'
[13:56] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) crouches down again and checks his foot...like she knew what to look for but didn't
[13:56] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): i wasn't suggesting you acting badly... dont get me wrong please. I just.... didn't wanna worry you unnecessarily
[13:56] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) mumbles 'i fuckin hate shoes'
[13:57] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) arches a brow at him, glad she chose to wear her boots while cleaning up
[13:57]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): raises a brow and folds her hands in her lap 'how long did it take the last time for the effects to hit you?'
[13:57] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) sighs 'guess id better put something on my feet and go clean that mess up'
[13:58] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) steps in front of him...'no....ill do it. You stay here'
[13:58] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) frowns 'not long.... but that was powdered pure wolfsbane straight on my skin... this wasnt'
[13:58] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) tugs at his soggy pants and laughs 'an i dove in the lagoon as soon as i realised what id done' shrugs
[13:58]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): so it's possibly diluted. IF it was in fact tainted.
[13:59] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) looks at his hands, still in medical gloves, 'id get rid of those too'
[13:59] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) sticks his foot in the air and points 'but i got a cut!'
[14:00] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) stands up 'its fine... its not tainted... its just wine. im fine... im gonna be fine'
[14:00] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) straightening her own gloves, she gives them both a look, 'i wont be long....and please try not to worry', she heads out of the infirmary, closing the door behind her
[14:01] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods to Jenna and looks at Chele
[14:02]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): looks up at Zel and starts feeling uneasy in this room 'it's too confining in here'
[14:02] JennaGreentree Resident approaches the tavern door and opens it quietly, still aware of the sleeping guest upstairs
[14:02] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): oh and we had a visitor.....
[14:02]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): who?
[14:03] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): remember that female from the old land.... applied for a job at the club as a host. Called herself irie?
[14:03]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): i vaguely remember her. didn't she show up around the time the scruffy, smelly man did?
[14:04] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods 'shes alseep upstairs in the tavern right now'
[14:07] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) sighs and looks down 'this is getting beyond the joke now... we arent safe in our own home... and the bar in the caves has been tampered with too'
[14:08]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): that bar too?! Have they gotten into the den yet?
[14:09] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) puts his hand to his mouth 'fuck i didnt think to check the den..but no.. they couldnt.... could they?'
[14:09] JennaGreentree Resident grabs a bucket from one of the store rooms, and rinses it thoroughly before filling it with fresh water. Dipping in a scrub brush she starts scrubbing the stains from the floor, making sure her gloves were still firmly on
[14:10]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): shrugs her shoulders 'It's possible. You should check the den over just to make sure.'
[14:11] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) nods 'I guess'
[14:11] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix): come?
[14:12]  彡ღCheleღ彡 (chele.bowenford): nods and takes his hand 'We should scour the entire den, not just the bar.'
[14:13] Chele Bowenford: trips over the chair and runs face first into the screen
[14:13] JennaGreentree Resident drags the brush over the floor hard, determined to clean off every last drop spilled. Shuffling closer to the crate that over turned, she sets down the brush and grabbing hold off its edges and drags it to where the others stood
[14:14] JennaGreentree Resident: 'Dammit!' she curses seeing a trail of crimson liquid behind the crate...'still leaking! ugh...'
[14:16] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) reaches the den with Chele... pushing the heavy doors open to let them in. The loud creek was almost deafening 'hmmmm.... well if anyone comes in here someone would know about it... you'd hear them for starters' looks around the lower level 'best start here I guess' looks at Chele then makes his way slowly around the ground floor... checking for anything out of the ordinary
[14:18] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) checks every window to ensure they are secure....making sure the hinges and locks havent been tampered with
[14:20] JennaGreentree Resident huffs the hair from her eyes and sinks back on her heels...'with this little brush just wont cut it....who knows how many bottle broke in there', she snarls at it and stands up. She could have sworn she saw an old discarded tarp behind the tavern...if she could somehow drag the crate outside onto it then it contaminate the floor and it will be contained...wasnt her brightest idea but it was better than nothing. Dropping the brush she dashes outside to find it
[14:20] JennaGreentree Resident: it wont*
[14:22] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) works his way around the room.... checking the conference room then stepping back out into the main hall to wear the drinks fridges were. Moving closer something doesn't look quite right.... the lumen fridge is no longer sitting flush with the wall. He knew it wasnt the delivery man that had done it... as he was here when it was filled... this had been moved
[14:28] JennaGreentree Resident drags the old plastic sheet around to the front of the tavern and drops it there, before heading back inside and taking a good hold of the crate and drags it towards the door, out over the threshold and onto the sheeting. Huffing at it, now she had to manouveur it around back, where it would be reasonably safe...for now
[14:33] JennaGreentree Resident sighs, having managed to drag the crate onto the sheeting...left one hell of a mess to clear up in the tavern floor, but she would get to that later. Firmly taking hold of a corner with both hands she pulls the sheeting and the crate across the grass, past the doorway...
[14:38] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) decides not to assume and think the worse and just makes a note and takes a picture. All of this could be coincidental... and completely innocent. Continues checking the rest of the den
[14:40] JennaGreentree Resident drops the tarp, having dragged it without too much effort to a spot behind the tavern. Turning around she comes back in through the main door and sees the trail of wine...'ugh...stupid thing', grabbing the bucket and brush she starts cleaning that up too
[14:44] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) satisfied that the den is clear he heads back to the land
[14:46] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) hears something outside she looks up to the door
[14:46] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) smacks the long grasses with his hands... weaving a trail through them back to the tavern... leaning against the door to open it
[14:46] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): stay put!!
[14:47] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'ok well....step around it will you'
[14:47] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) arcs a brow 'what is that?'
[14:48] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) gives him a side glance...the damn crate leaked as i dragged it out', curses under her breathe as she scrubs the floor vigorously
[14:48] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'dont worry i got this'
[14:48] Jєηηα (jennagreentree): 'the crate is on a tarp sheet behind the tavern, out of the way' she adds
[14:48] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) watches her and cant help laughing 'the den was ok apart from the lumen fridge being a skew... could be nothing. Ill check to see if any of the pack moved it'
[14:49] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) sinks back on her heels and looks at him, giving a small nod. 'hey why are you laughing?'
[14:50] 彡Zel Coℓイoη 彡 (zeldonix) smirks 'cos its amusing... i bet you dragged it right over the bit you cleaned too'
[14:50] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) huffs, averting her eyes, 'maaaaybe'
[14:51] Jєηηα (jennagreentree) grumbles, she was fed up of this mess but it had to be done. 'Dont worry ill clean this up....thoroughly'
[14:52] Chele Bowenford: skips down the stairs from the upper floors of the den calling out 'Nothing seems out of place in any of the rooms... Zel? You still here?'
 

You need to be a group member to post.
'':
fade
slide
Rating: