Take a look around...

Introduce Yourself ! | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » People Forum » General Chat
Abbie Abismo
Abbie Abismo Sep 6 '14

Let people know who you are in world. Make new friends and get to know others.

Share:
Abbie Abismo
Abbie Abismo Sep 6 '14

UPATE: I have endometrial cancer I was diagnosed in june of 2018. I am now nerly 50 and im trying for usa disability and it's hard. my finacnes are bad and my crdit is worse. Things are different now that Iam a cancer patient and survivor in real life and I represent that in sl also. I'd like to thank ms jo yardley of the 1920's berlin project for sending me a love gift through amazon from her and the residents, then two years later making that sim my forever sl home. I love the residents in the berlin project and i will go on to walk the cancer survivor's lap in real life in april t his year.

Go to hell cancer!!!!

The Forum post is edited by Abbie Abismo Feb 23 '20
Cyber_Duke Owner
Cyber_Duke Sep 9 '14

Aloha, my name is Cyber_Duke and I am your tech. support. Contact me with any questions! Have a nice day!

The Forum post is edited by Cyber_Duke Jun 2 '20
LadyThylia Beaumont
LadyThylia Beaumont Sep 25 '14

Hello. Inworld I'm LadyThylia Beaumont. I've been around for over 7 years. I tend to be a roamer always looking for new sims to visit, a good club, or just something fun to do even to just chill and chat. So far, many amaze me with their work in SL and the things they create. I appreciate all their work.

Zel Colton
Zel Colton Oct 23 '14

I am Zel... I am from England. I have been around in SL since 2006..although my current avatar is coming up 3 years old. I am Leader of a Lycan pack and owner of a club where I am also a dancer/stripper. Always willing to strike up new friendships.

Nehem Resident
Nehem Resident Jan 6 '20

Hi, my Name is Nehem Resident In SL. I have been in SL since 2011, and I always love to meet people and make new friends. Please feel free to add me here, or to send me a message inworld. I love exploring, photography, and Any kind of fun event!!!

It's great to meet everyone!

stormywillow
stormywillow Apr 25 '20

Hello everyone! My name is Stormy (stormywillow in SL). I am the owner of Estoria and Estoria Shopping District in SL. I also help run Dark Rose Publications and Write Now Publications. We are always looking for authors. So if you know of someone, send them my way. I am also creator in world.

I love to chat and meet new people. So feel free to look me up in world.

I am in the United States, CDT.

Lia Sharpshire
Lia Sharpshire May 2 '20
Hello i am Lia Sharphire also my name in world i have been on SL for 10 yrs and within those years ive tried different things from vampire games and Motorcycle clubs some have been good some bad. I have also stepped away from SL and returned im not sure why but i find myself returning i dont have many friends and i havent had any luck with love. I do enjoy listening to music and dancing and exploring and i take pictures i have on my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/128120806@N02/? . I do enjoy making new friends so hit me up here or SL. :)
stormywillow
stormywillow May 17 '20

Welcome, Lia! Glad you returned - even if I am late in replying. laughing

I myself step away from SL from time-to-time, but always return. I hope you are enjoying yourself and finding new places to hang!

Zillana Andel
Zillana Andel Jan 28
Hey, Im Zillana Andel in second life, nickname is Nicotix. I'm a fashion designer, texture artist, Practitioner of Blender, and all around nice person and easy being friends with. *waves*
LeoProspero
LeoProspero Feb 22
Hello Everyone, I'm leoprospero in world! Glad I found this group! I own a club in SL called Generation XYZ with my RL wife Rayni. I'm Gen X, she's Gen Y, and we were married in Gen Z - so the club is all 80's, 90's, 00's Music and Pop Culture. We do parties 4 nights a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 5p-9p) along with large special event builds regularly too. The club is surrounded by an entertainment venue too with games, bowling, mini golf, and a working theater. Come say hi, or just go and check things out: ⁣http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beachwalk/72/28/3902
The Forum post is edited by LeoProspero Feb 22
Panda Blackwood
Hello I am Diana. Go by Panda. I am new to this site. Trying to find some new friends on second life. I tried on Facebook, but that site just sucks so much. Hoping this one is better. I love to hang out & take photos. I am a pretty good decorator. I do photography in my free time. And i love shopping the weekend sales. Married in rl to the same man I am married to on sl.
The Forum post is edited by Panda Blackwood Mar 20
Cyber_Duke Owner
Cyber_Duke Mar 16

Quote from Panda Blackwood Hello I am Diana. Go by Panda. I am new to this site. Trying to fins some new friends on second life. I tried on Facebook, but that site just sucks so much. Hoping this one is better. I love to hang out & take photos. I am a pretty good decorator. I do photography in my free time. And i love shopping the weekend sales. Married in rl to the same man I am married to on sl.
Hello Panda. Well, we can't compare to big sites like Facebook, we don't have the budget for such things. But we try to do our best in our free time. We are currently working on a new, better version 2.0 that will bring a lot of bugfixes and new features. If you want to support us, you can do so on the Patreon. Enjoy your stay and don't forget to call your friends here too!
Panda Blackwood
So far I like this site a lot better. I hope it gets to stay around for along time. ♥
Mason Sorbet
Mason Sorbet Mar 23
Hello everyone! I've been around Second Life for several years. Currently I live in the Ontario Pointe RP community. I'm married to KG Shenley and we have one daughter, Harper. I'm retired from law enforcement in RL and enjoy writing and photography. Currently work as a grief counselor and morning radio host.
The Forum post is edited by Mason Sorbet Mar 23
This topic is sticky
'':
fade
slide
Rating: