Take a look around...

Sharing is caring

Introduce Yourself ! | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » People Forum » General Chat
Abbie Abismo
Abbie Abismo Sep 6 '14

Let people know who you are in world. Make new friends and get to know others.

Share:
Abbie Abismo
Abbie Abismo Sep 6 '14

UPATE: I have endometrial cancer I was diagnosed in june of 2018. I am now nerly 50 and im trying for usa disability and it's hard. my finacnes are bad and my crdit is worse. Things are different now that Iam a cancer patient and survivor in real life and I represent that in sl also. I'd like to thank ms jo yardley of the 1920's berlin project for sending me a love gift through amazon from her and the residents, then two years later making that sim my forever sl home. I love the residents in the berlin project and i will go on to walk the cancer survivor's lap in real life in april t his year.

Go to hell cancer!!!!

The Forum post is edited by Abbie Abismo Feb 23
Cyber_Duke Support
Cyber_Duke Sep 9 '14

Aloha, my name is Cyber_Duke and I am your tech. support. Contact me with any questions! Have a nice day!

The Forum post is edited by Cyber_Duke Jun 2
LadyThylia Beaumont
LadyThylia Beaumont Sep 25 '14

Hello. Inworld I'm LadyThylia Beaumont. I've been around for over 7 years. I tend to be a roamer always looking for new sims to visit, a good club, or just something fun to do even to just chill and chat. So far, many amaze me with their work in SL and the things they create. I appreciate all their work.

Zel Colton
Zel Colton Oct 23 '14

I am Zel... I am from England. I have been around in SL since 2006..although my current avatar is coming up 3 years old. I am Leader of a Lycan pack and owner of a club where I am also a dancer/stripper. Always willing to strike up new friendships.

Fayodra Heart
Fayodra Heart Nov 6 '14

Hallo zusammen,mein SL -Name ist Fayodra Heart (Fayodra Resident) und ich bin mit meinem RL Verlobten Eddi Heart (Edward Undamann) zusammen in SL.

Wir beide sind ein gutes Team und unser Geschäft ist :..Fuzzles Fun One & Two..:

Man findet viel kurioses bei uns,geht los bei Gebäuden,über Möbel - die nicht jeder hat,bis hin zu Tattoos aller Art.Und man kann auch Shops anmieten bei uns :) Einfach anschreiben Inworld !

Ich bin eher der bauende Part,heisst : ich mache alles was mit Primverdrehen ,Skripten und Animationen zu tun hat und Eddi ist der Künstlerische Part,heisst : er macht Profilbilder und Tattoos und hilft bei der Planung.

Unser nächstes großes Project ist die Simparade im Februar 2015 Unseren Stand werdet ihr auch dort finden und auch uns als DJ/DJane in Einzel und Doppelmodi :)

Desweiteren betreiben wir eine Beach Wedding Location ,sehr romantisch und  der/die Priester/in kommen in Hawaii Style.

Kommt uns doch mal auf Raptures Cove besuchen,würden uns sehr freuen ! 

Liebe Grüße Fayodra Heart 

Ciera Richez
Ciera Richez Jan 15 '15

Heya :-)  I'm Ciera Richez.  I've been in Second Life since 2006.  I'm a former dancer, DJ, hostess, manager, director, model...I've done a lot in my time.  LOL  Currently I'm not working (by choice), but I do dabble in photography.  If you'd like to see all my photos, I do have a Flickr account, which is posted in my profile.  I will warn you...some are not suitable for children or work situations.

I don't do too much in world these days...I have my own home, and I'm usually either there or on a beach somewhere just relaxing and enjoying the peaceful surroundings.  Lately I've also been going to a club or two...mostly Big Daddy's.

Anyway, I'm currently single.  Up until about 2 1/2 months ago I was in a 3 year relationship with someone I was very close to for 6 years.  I thought he was "the one," but apparently he didn't feel that way.

I don't really know what else to put in here, so I'm gonna shut up now.  LOL  Thanks to all who read this, and/or respond, and have a great day/night! :-)

Nehem Resident

Hi, my Name is Nehem Resident In SL. I have been in SL since 2011, and I always love to meet people and make new friends. Please feel free to add me here, or to send me a message inworld. I love exploring, photography, and Any kind of fun event!!!

It's great to meet everyone!

stormywillow
stormywillow Apr 25

Hello everyone! My name is Stormy (stormywillow in SL). I am the owner of Estoria and Estoria Shopping District in SL. I also help run Dark Rose Publications and Write Now Publications. We are always looking for authors. So if you know of someone, send them my way. I am also creator in world.

I love to chat and meet new people. So feel free to look me up in world.

I am in the United States, CDT.

Lia Sharpshire
Hello i am Lia Sharphire also my name in world i have been on SL for 10 yrs and within those years ive tried different things from vampire games and Motorcycle clubs some have been good some bad. I have also stepped away from SL and returned im not sure why but i find myself returning i dont have many friends and i havent had any luck with love. I do enjoy listening to music and dancing and exploring and i take pictures i have on my flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/128120806@N02/? . I do enjoy making new friends so hit me up here or SL. :)
stormywillow
stormywillow May 17

Welcome, Lia! Glad you returned - even if I am late in replying. laughing

I myself step away from SL from time-to-time, but always return. I hope you are enjoying yourself and finding new places to hang!

This topic is sticky
'':
fade
slide
Rating: